CURBSIDE GARBAGE SERVICE
To meet the needs and size of your family, we offer three different container sizes, 38, 65 and 96 gallons. While the 96 gallon is the most popular, smaller family's of four will find the 65 gallon the perfect size for weekly service. The garbage container is provided for you while using the service and remains the property of ACE Solid Waste.
ACE provides curbside automated collection service using special trucks that have an automated arm. The driver of the truck uses the arm to lift the garbage container and empties it in the truck. To ensure service, we ask that you have the garbage container at the street by 6:30 a.m. on collection day. Although bagging your garbage is not required, we suggest doing so to help avoid litter in your neighborhood.
Not every company can handle every kind of garbage or throw away item. At ACE Solid Waste, we provide worry-free service for regular garbage and by request, any special disposal needs.
Simply contact us to arrange pickup of appliances, electronics, furniture or other special items. Rest assured, we fully disclose our fees, and we manage all services in compliance with local, state and federal regulations. We take (almost) everything. It's the ACE difference.
- 24-hour advance notice is required.
- Collection is provided on your regular service day.
- Items should be placed curb side by 6:30 a.m. on collection day.
- Loose items should be bagged, bundled or boxed.
- Large items should be broken down to be manageable for one person.
- Please call 763-427-3110 or Contact Us.